In soccer, being able to run faster and kick harder will give you the performance edge that often makes the difference between winning and losing.
Skill development is always important, but in soccer speed and kicking power cannot be ignored.
The most common soccer drills and exercises that you are familiar with will help develop your skills, and give you more endurance, but they will not give you the muscle speed needed for greater speed and quickness.
For faster running speed, quicker lateral movement and to kick farther and harder you will need to have fast muscles, and you can not develop your muscles for speed with the usual soccer workouts and drills, including running laps.
- Run faster to beat your opponent to the ball.
- Out run your opponent to get open.
- Out run your opponent to stop their scoring opportunity.
- Cover more of the field to get to more balls.
- Get to more balls quicker.
- Keep your opponent from getting to the ball.
- Get yourself more scoring opportunities.
- Smash crushing kicks past the goalie.
- Kick the ball downfield farther.
- Pass the ball farther and with more power.
- Feel stronger and not tire as quickly.
- Have more confidence on the field.
- Astonish your friends and other players.
- Look more fit and energetic on the field.
- Play with greater enjoyment.
Your kicking power and running speed will be determined by how fast your muscles contract, it’s as simple as that.
What we have found is that muscle speed is best developed using a program of isometric exercises with resistance bands.
Now we know that isometrics has been around for many years, and dramatic results have been achieved using this technique, but because of the many new training methods that have been introduced over the past several years, isometrics has been mostly ignored.
Resistance bands have become more popular recently; however they are typically used as a replacement for weights and cables – but resistance bands as a replacement for weights, that is using repetitions, doesn’t work for speed.
Resistance bands used properly with an isometric training strategy far outperforms weights and other training programs when it comes to developing speed.
Isometrics, the way we teach it using the resistance band, is the ideal method to develop blazing speed and quickness in soccer and in any other sport.
Incredible results in soccer speed have been realized when muscles are properly conditioned for speed.
The many stories of dramatic increases in speed we receive from athletes and recreational players alike support our research about how muscles are designed to produce both speed and strength and why muscles cannot be trained for speed the same way they are trained for strength and endurance.
This soccer workout program, utilizing the dynamic properties of resistance bands, will train your muscles for speed and quickness in just a few minutes a day, simply, safely and effectively at your convenience, practically anywhere and any time without having to use weights or any special equipment.
Because the resistance level applied by the bands is determined by the strength of the individual, the exercises can be successfully used by practically anyone, of any age, (beginner, youth, high school, college or professional) and any fitness level and any skill level.
This revolutionary soccer speed program, allows anyone, of any age, background or level of experience, to dramatically increase their running speed, lateral quickness and kicking power.
Developed by Muscle Speed Expert Dr. Larry Van Such
- The Soccer speed training exercise manual
Complete with instructions, muscle diagrams, training schedule, progress chart, training tips, and photos clearly showing how to do each of the 10 exercises to quicken and strengthen all the muscles needed for explosive sprinting speed and longer and harder kicks.
- 2 Resistance Bands (1 light [red], and 1 heavy [blue]).
We have selected the bands which we believe are the most effective for increasing speed in your muscles.
- Our Letter of Introduction and other special resource materials.
- The CD is an optional companion to the Speed Training Manual.
The CD contains 11 videos. 10 of the videos demonstrate exactly how to perform each of the 10 exercises in the Run Faster Training Manual. An additional video shows when and how to add additional resistance.
Includes the handy Quick Reference Wall Chart. Note: This is not a DVD and will not play in Apple Devices: More Details Here
- Immediately after placing your order you get complete access to popular Soccer Speed Training Program.
- Get access to all the training material including the progress charts, training schedules and all the exercise instructional videos.
- Come back to the online training area as often as you like and as long as you like.
- Read, download, save or print all the training material to your computer.
- Download the exercise instructional videos right to your computer or watch them online.
- Bands are not included in the online version. If you need bands you should be able to get them at your local Walmart or sporting goods store or they can be purchased separately from us with free shipping.
More details about the ordering options are available on the Order Page.
Order your program now. You will not find this athletic training program in any store.
We have kept the price low to make sure everyone can get their hands on this program.
You could be the one making the difference in your next game.
- Sprint Faster to get to more balls or race past your defender
- Kick Farther and harder to score more goals and make better passes
- Improve your athletic performance
- Develop your soccer skills
- Advance your soccer career
- Win more games
- Play better and have more fun
- Or just get off the bench and get more playing time
You will start seeing results in your speed and kicking power in starting in days.
Use this soccer speed program and you will take your game to new levels even if you are in mid-season.
That’s how confident we are about this program. If you do the exercises as prescribed you can’t help but get faster.
If you have any questions our support staff is here to answer them. We respond to all questions and inquiries. Use the contact page on this site or email us anytime if you have any questions.
Conditions muscles for speed in ways other workouts are not capable of doing; releasing untapped muscular energy that dramatically improves speed and develops better players.
Players of all levels start seeing dramatic results in their performance within days, even during mid-season.
Works for all ages and fitness levels. Used by Professionals, College and High School players as well as youth as young as 8 years and up. They can be done practically anywhere and anytime, require no special equipment, and take only 15 minutes a day, 4 days a week.
Thousands of athletes in countries across the globe are using these speed training exercises with overwhelming success. They’re smashing their own personal records and getting closer to their athletic dreams.
- Winners take action and the sooner you get started, the sooner you will be speeding past your opponent, and beating your all-time bests.
- Nothing changes if you procrastinate!
- You have zero time to lose when it comes to advancing your athletic abilities and your athletic career.
- Many spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars for other training programs and are still disappointed in their speed gains.
- Some programs may be too complicated or time-consuming, or it may take months of grueling workouts to improve – not this one.
- This training is fast and easy and only takes a few minutes a day and results come quickly.
Athletes need training for strength, endurance, coordination, proper technique, skill development, and speed.
The AthleticQuickness.com speed training program should be included as a necessary part of every players training program for the purpose of increasing speed.
By adding these speed workouts to their training the athlete’s muscles will get a more thorough and complete workout than what they have ever experienced in the past. The net result will be dramatic increases in speed and better performance.
- The dynamically changing resistance levels of the band during isometric training strengthens and quickens the muscles, tendons and the nervous system in ways they have never experienced before and in ways that can not be attained using other training methods.
- In almost all training programs the hard to reach, yet very important, muscles that control the hip joint are ignored even though the hip joint is the most used and important joint in all running and kicking sports. This program isolates, quickens and strengthens those hard to reach muscles which make a huge difference in any sport that requires quick reactions in the lower body.
This is why athletes and players using this training see dramatic results very quickly, even if they have already been doing other types of training for some time.
The sooner you get started, the sooner you will be out running and out kicking your opponents on the soccer field.
What will happen if you decide to do nothing? That’s right, nothing will change and your soccer game will not be improved.
Order this program now to absolutely get more out of your game by strengthening and quickening your muscles and nervous system for speed and quickness, probably for the first time.
- Deliver more powerful soccer kicks and score more often.
- Get to more balls quicker.
- Out run your opponent on offense and defense.
- Feel better, look better and enjoy the game even more.