If you want to know how to run faster, use these revolutionary speed training exercises developed by Dr. Larry Van Such. They quickly condition your muscles for greater speed and quickness…no matter what your age, fitness level, or current speed.
Let’s face it, flat out speed makes a huge difference in a game or any competition. You’ve seen it before; games are won and lost because of some player’s quickness and speed. Even athletic careers will be affected by how fast you are.
There is no substitute for blazing speed to ignite your team, turn your game around, make the big play when it counts, or just have a great time. That’s why coaches and scouts look at a players speed first when looking for athletes with the most potential.
Think of what you could do if you could sprint faster and explode past your opponent. You would be unstoppable.
Like many, you may have tried to get faster by using different agility drills or weight lifting routines for speed training and you too may have been disappointed in the results.
But when you understand how to make muscles faster and how to properly apply the right exercises to all the muscles used in running, you will have discovered how to achieve the level of performance that you are actually capable of.
By ordering this program and doing the exercises described you will have all the tools you need for increased performance like you have never experienced before.
This remarkable exercise program is designed to do just one thing and it does it very well – target and condition all your running muscles for speed and quickness to raise your athletic performance to levels previously unmatched.
And it does this in a simple, easy to follow routine that anyone can do, practically anywhere and anytime, without costly equipment.
This specially designed exercise training program, utilizing the dynamic properties of resistance bands, will train your muscles for speed and quickness in just 15 minutes a day, simply, safely and effectively at your convenience, practically anywhere and anytime.
And because the resistance level applied by the bands is determined by the strength of the individual, these exercises can be used by practically everyone, of any age, any fitness level and skill level.
Just follow the training program detailed in the Training Manual, using the supplied specially selected resistance bands and you will significantly improve your running speed. You will start to see results in days.
This new revolutionary speed training program, allows anyone, of any age, background or level of experience, to absolutely run faster, and perform with improved agility and explosive quickness.
Coaches will be amazed, competitors will be awed, they will want to know your secret.
Not only will this program condition the specific muscle fibers that generate speed, it will also isolate the exact muscles that are crucial for sprinting speed.
And believe it or not, the thigh flexor muscle group is the most overlooked muscle in almost all sports training programs out there.
In fact, you probably won’t find a single weight machine in your gym that targets this muscle group.
Which means you have plenty of untapped speed in your thigh flexor muscles alone. And if you condition them purely for speed, the way we teach it, you will leave your competition in the dust!
In just about any sport you will need to move quickly from side to side. With this program you will also condition for speed the muscles involved in lateral, side to side movements. You will become quicker and faster when moving side to side.
Isometrics with the resistance band, the way we will teach you, is the missing link in almost all sports training programs. And it’s probably the easiest of all the workout programs you could do – and likely the most powerful for generating speed.
This speed training program is complete with everything you need and the results come quickly.
You could be the one who makes the big difference in your next event!
What will happen using this program:
- You will Sprint Faster in days
- Takes just 15 minutes a day; 4 days week; without breaking a sweat.
- Break all your personal speed records
- Get the attention of coaches and scouts
- Ignite your team and win more games
- Leave your opponents in the dust with their jaws dropped
Developed by Muscle Speed Expert Dr. Larry Van Such
- The Run Faster speed training exercise manual
- 2 Resistance Bands (1 light [red], and 1 heavy [blue]).
We have selected the bands which we believe are the most effective for these exercises.
- Our Letter of Introduction and other special resource materials.
- The CD is an optional companion to the Speed Training Manual.
The CD contains 11 videos. 10 of the videos demonstrate exactly how to perform each of the 10 exercises in the Run Faster Training Manual.
Includes the handy Quick Reference Wall Chart.
Note: This is not a DVD and will not play in Apple Devices;
- Immediately after placing your order you get complete access to the popular Run Faster Speed Training Program.
- Get access to all the training material and resource material including downloadable progress charts and training schedules
- 10 Videos showing exactly how to do each of the 10 exercises
- An additional video showing how to increase resistance using multiple bands
- Come back to the online training area as often as you like and as long as you like.
- Read online or download, save or print all the training material.
- Download the exercise instructional videos right to your computer or watch them online.
- Purchase additional training programs at 1/2 price from within the training area
- Bands are not included in the online version. If you need bands you should be able to get them at your local Walmart or sporting goods store or they can be purchased separately from us with free shipping.
- The dynamically changing resistance levels of the band during isometric training conditions muscles, tendons and the nervous system in ways they have never experienced before and in ways that can not be attained using other training methods.
- Some large and important muscles are under trained at every level, even at the professional level. This program targets, strengthens and quickens those muscles from multiple angles so the muscles and the nervous system become more completely conditioned for speed, perhaps for the first time.
- In almost all training programs the small, yet strong and important muscles that control the hip joint are ignored even though the hip joint is the most used and important joint in all running and kicking sports. This program isolates, quickens and strengthens those hard to reach muscles which makes a huge difference in any sport that requires quick and strong reactions in the lower body.
That’s how confident we are about this program. If you do the exercises as prescribed you can’t help but get faster.
If you have any questions our support staff is here to answer them. We respond to all questions and inquiries. Use the contact page on this site or email us anytime if you have any questions.
Conditions muscles for speed in ways other workouts are not capable of doing; releasing untapped muscular energy that dramatically improves speed and develops better players.
Players of all levels start seeing dramatic results in their performance within days, even during mid-season.
Works for all ages and fitness levels. Used by Professionals, College and High School players as well as youth as young as 8 years and up. They can be done practically anywhere and anytime, require no special equipment, and take only 15 minutes a day, 4 days a week.
Thousands of athletes in countries across the globe are using these speed training exercises with overwhelming success. They’re smashing their own personal records and getting closer to their athletic dreams.
- Winners take action and the sooner you get started, the sooner you will be speeding past your opponent, and beating your all-time bests.
- Nothing changes if you procrastinate!
- You have zero time to lose when it comes to advancing your athletic abilities.
- Many spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars for training programs and are still disappointed in their speed gains.
- Some programs may be too complicated or time-consuming, or it may take months of grueling workouts to improve.
- However, this training is fast and easy and only takes a few minutes a day and results come quickly.